What safety rules should the grinder follow
To ensure safe production. The grinder shall observe the following safety operating rules:(1) work clothes or tight clothes and work caps should be worn.(2) the grinding wheel must be properly install...
To ensure safe production. The grinder shall observe the following safety operating rules:
(1) work clothes or tight clothes and work caps should be worn.
(2) the grinding wheel must be properly installed and tightened when replacing the grinding wheel. Sound inspection method should be used to check whether the grinding wheel is cracked and to check whether the peripheral speed of the grinding wheel is appropriate. Core cutting and running faster than the permissible speed of the grinding wheel. After installing the grinding wheel, install the protective cover according to the specified size.
(3) before grinding, check whether the grinding wheel is loose and free of cracks; Whether the protective cover is firm and reliable; Whether the work center is correct and reliable, when finding problems, do not open the machine.
(4) wear protective glasses when grinding or dressing grinding wheels. When repairing the grinding wheel with diamond, the diamond should be held by the fixed frame.
(5) manual adjustment should be made before starting up the machine, so that there is an appropriate gap between the grinding wheel and the workpiece. Reasonable amount of feed should be selected before feeding.
(6) when measuring, loading, unloading and adjusting workpieces. The grinding wheel should return to a safe position to prevent hand grinding.
(7) when the grinding wheel does not retreat from the workpiece, it shall not stop the grinding wheel rotation.
(8) no cutting fluid is allowed to be added during the process of dry grinding parts; When the wet grinding cutting fluid stops, the grinding should be stopped immediately. After finishing the work, the grinding wheel should be smin idle and the cutting fluid on the grinding wheel should be shaken off.
(9) vacuum cleaners must be kept intact and effective and made full use of them.